It is undoubtedly one of the best properties that IZADI has historically had in its portfolio.
Although it is ideal for families with many members, we think it could be a very interesting real estate asset to develop a small charming hotel complex.
It consists of several buildings, the main building and several secondary ones, on an estate of about 50,000 square metres, with a productive part with avocado, orange, lemon, mandarin and other fruit trees for their own use. When with area of forest and garden of about 1000 square metres, in perfect conditions of maintenance.
Swimming pool of important proportions, with its own pool house (with porch, changing rooms and bar) to provide services to family members or friends. It also has a small chapel.
It also has an alarm system, security cameras, pond and irrigation water. Oil boiler.
It consists of 4 buildings, all of them separated from each other:
- Main building of 900 square metres:
- 300 square metres of basement with several outbuildings, two bathrooms and machine room.
- 300 square metres of ground floor where the main hall, toilet, main staircase, living room with fireplace and porch, office, kitchen, ironing room and utility room, pantry, service entrance, large garage for two cars, two bedrooms and a bathroom are located. Service staircase to basement and first floor. Two en-suite bedrooms with entrance from outside. Covered outdoor parking for 4 cars and uncovered parking for many more.
- 300 square meters upstairs, which is distributed in a living room with fireplace, master suite with two dressing rooms, two offices, two bathrooms and master bedroom with terrace, two other bedrooms with en suite bathroom, two bedrooms, bathroom, wardrobe room, library with fireplace and several terraces.
- Secondary building of 283.8 square metres, where the estate’s caretakers currently live. It has a kitchen, entrance hall and 10 outbuildings, all of which can be bedrooms or used for other purposes.
- Secondary building of 127.8 square metres, plus 25.85 square metres of porches. It has a kitchen, utility room, porches, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, hall and living room.
- Secondary building of 73.85 next to squash and tennis courts.
The buildings were built at the end of the 60s. Tile roof and brick façade with openings recreated with Cantería. Solid wood carpentry.
We would like to highlight the magnificent views of the property towards the valley of Santa Brígida and a characteristic that makes it very remarkable from our point of view: it is an absolutely discreet property, far from the eyes of the curious.
The property, of an eminently family character, is ideal for families with several children, as it has a swimming pool and spacious outdoor areas. It is also ideal for families who like to get together or have parties with friends.
The property is located in a natural area very close to prestigious schools, making it ideal for families with children of school age.
A very sought after property these days, not only for the large outdoor spaces and views, but also for the availability of several large spaces for teleworking or studying from home, being conveniently separated and isolated.
We should point out here that this is a property that could fit very well into the development of a charming hotel, as the various buildings could be independent dwellings from the central building, where other rooms could be located, in addition to the communal areas (dining rooms, kitchen, leisure spaces, etc.).
A property with the label “Recommended by IZADI® Luxury Realty”.
Advertisement published in our main website and in prestigious international portals.