On this occasion we have the pleasure of offering you an exceptional home: a large house built in 1927 by the architect Miguel Martín Fernández de La Torre, our most illustrious representative in the architectural rationalism of the archipelago.
The ground floor was redesigned a few years later, between 1932 and 1936, by the German architect Richard Ernest Oppel, one of the introducers of rationalism in the Canary Islands.
The property, next to the Plaza de Santa Ana and the Cathedral, is located in a strategic environment, close to cultural institutions, such as the Pérez Galdós Theater, the Atlantic Center for Contemporary Art, the San Martin Center for Contemporary Culture, Canarian Museum, the Literary Cabinet, the House of Columbus, etc. In addition to being a few minutes walk from the commercial area of Triana.
The property is composed of multiple units, such as 11 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, large living room by main access, service access lobby, 2 living rooms, 4 terraces, 2 dressing rooms, garage for one car.
Finally, an important feature of the property is that it has access to two streets and is exempt from municipal IBI.
We think it is an opportunity also for small hotels with charm, a specialized clinic, professional offices, coworking space, day center, etc.
A jewel in the neighborhood of Vegueta.